Thursday, December 15, 2005

Allow me to introduce myself, intrepid readers.

I am a suddenly single 40-something woman...ok, ok, I'm 48 but who's counting? I am a big beautiful woman of substance...yeah yeah yeah, I'm overweight and undertall, get over it already! After my marriage of 20+ years recently ended, I decided to dip my toe into the mysterious waters of Internet dating sites. I live in a sprawling Metropolitan area in the southern US - but would prefer not to go into further detail than this. I plan to report my experiences in as much detail as good taste and Blog censorship might allow. I will be changing names and some descriptions to protect the innocent or guilty as the case may be. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I'm enjoying reporting my actual experiences - I mean who could make this stuff up?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home