Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Boy Toy

I came back from working out one night (yes, I do work out…its hard work to keep looking like a zaftig Catherine Zeta-Jones, you know) and checked my email from pickyourdatingsite.com. I received a note that someone found me interesting. I clicked on his username to bring up his profile. HOT DAMN! This guy is HOT, HOT, H*O*T!! Needless to say, I wrote him back to let him know the interest was mutual. I broke the ice by asking him about his username, “betoy” (changed to protect me from a hideous lawsuit). I figured it had something to do with being a “boy toy.” Turns out, I was right. His girlfriend in college used to refer to him that way. We wrote back and forth and I found out that he traveled quite a bit on business. It turns out that he often had to come to the Metropolis where I live. We decided that the next time he came into town we should meet. He didn’t seem to think it would be terribly long before he headed my way. We continued to chat online and exchanged further pictures. My favorite was one of him on the beach wearing only swim trunks and sunglasses. I noticed a reflection of a person in his mirrored sunglasses and being the curious sort…I decided to take the pic into my favorite photo editing software to see if I could tell anything about them. All I could tell was that it appeared to be a woman with long hair wearing a t-shirt and shorts. So, being even more curious, I asked him, “hey who is that reflected in your sunglasses so well, and how did they get that sexy grin on your face?” He said it was his girlfriend at the time the pic was taken, but it was a relationship long over. Boy Toy also said he had a trip coming my way in a couple of weeks and he’d be staying near the airport. He said as soon as he got his itenerary, he’d email it to me and we could meet while he was here.
.
.
.
.
Sorry, that’s it…that’s the last I heard from Boy Toy. Disappointed? Yeah, me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home